Sunday, 21 December 2008

New Start for 2009


Here is a pic of what I shall be working on in January. It is a Chatelaine and it is called Water Garden II - Autumn. I love this design and can't wait to start it. I shall be using Polstitches Designs Fabric called Fallen Leaves in Opal, and will be using the proper threads for it too.

I am also hoping to stitch the origional Water Garden for which I have the chart, fabric and some of the threads for as well, and have the beads, just need to order the beads for the one pic on the left as well, but they are not due to be released until Jan 15 at the latest. Roll on January.

I am not very well at the moment either, I have come down with a cold and feeling very sensative to the touch, and hope it clears up soon, as I am supposed to be going to My DH's mothers house for Christmas. On Boxing Day we are off to see Aladdin at the Everyman Theatre in Cheltenham, I sure hope it goes.

6 comments:

loulee1 said...

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Carla said...

That's a gorgeous piece you're going to start Kathy!
Hope you're feeling better :)

Little Cat said...

Looking forward to seeing you stitch that one. Looks terrific!

Hope you're feeling better soon too. Have a lovely Christmas!

JOT said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. It seems to be going around at the moment and isn't supposed to last long - fingers crossed for you.

Hope you have a great Christmas.

I look forward to watching your stitching progress in 2009.

Sally said...

Oooh that is gorgeous Kathy. Can't wait to see your progress on that one.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Merry Christmas.

Karen said...

I found your blog through The Wagon. Naturally, the first thing I see is Watergarden 2, which is the very design I'm trying NOT to give in to! ; ) Sorry to hear about your cold. I'm sick myself, and it's awful being sick for the Holidays. I hope you feel better soon!