Wednesday, 31 December 2008

New WIP & Xmas Tree 07 Update

Well I just couldn't resist it, and started Autumn Water Garden II(Going to call it AWG for short). Martina who designs the gorgeous Chartelaines, released Part 1 yesterday, and seeing as I had the fabric, and some of the threads already, I started it.

This is part of part 1, I still have 5 more colours to go, but I have just ordered them from Sew & So. Roll on Friday/Saturday so that I can get Part 1 finished off. I am going to do my best to keep on top of this one. Fingers crossed.

This is how far I have gotten on Christmas Tree 2007, by Mirabilia. It is stitching up nicely, and I am hoping that it will soon be my first finish of 2009.

Thanks for all you comments over the year on this and my old blog, they are really appreciated.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my blogging friends and family. xxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Sally said...

LOVE your new start! I shall be watching this with interest.

The Mirabilia Christmas Tree is looking gorgeous.

Happy New Year!

Little Cat said...

Looking pretty already Kathy.

Happy New Year!