Monday, 15 December 2008

Pay It Forward

I couldn't believe it when I saw I was one of the lucky three to be chosen on Clare's blog as a member of her PIF.

I will be the lucky owner of one of Clare's lovely pieces of work. Now I also get the chance to offer this competition on my blog.

So how does Pay it Forward work - well here's how - If you would like to receive something handmade by me within the next 365 days, please comment on this post to say that you are interested.I will then ask my DS' to draw 3 names out of a hat on Friday 19 December at 6pm UK time. If you are one of the chosen three I will make a gift and send it to you within 365 days. In return, please post the same offer on your blog.This is a simple and a lovely way of spreading joy in the stitching world.

I hope that you will join in and possibly become one of my PIF members. This PIF is open to everyone so good luck and happy stitching everyone.

No comments: