Monday, 8 December 2008

Winter Beauty Princess Update

Here she is sooo far. I didn't get to do all the beading I wanted at the end of the day, but she is looking good. There are some beads in her hair and I am hoping to bead the rest of her hair and do the beading on her neck this weekend.

I just love the way she is stitching up. Have put her away for now, as I have some small things to get done and finished first.

I have to get some pressies wrapped up and get all my cards written, am behind for once in my life lol.

I am gonna try and keep this blog updated everyday if I can. It's about time I did lol.

9 comments:

Andie said...

Oh shes beautiful! I hope the other princesses are released soon :) Shes my favourite PR :D

Sam said...

She's beautiful Kathy - what fabric are you using?

Kathy said...

Thanks Ladies, I do that there is another one in the making, not sure if its spring or summer.

Sam the fabby I am using is called Stormy Skies (Opal) from Polstitches Designs.

Sally said...

Welcome back to Blogger Kathy:) Winter Princess is beautiful so far. Can't wait to see more of her.

Tama said...

Oh, she looks wonderful!

Little Cat said...

Welcome back. Have updated my link. She's beautiful! Start stalking the postman too!

Carla said...

She's looking very pretty, Kathy!!

Sharon said...

She is looking great!

leechbabe said...

She is beautiful. I understand the frustration using wordpress.