Friday, 2 January 2009

CT07 update & HAED SAL weekend

Here is an update on Christmas Tree 07, I am loving stitching this one up, but only worked on it in the evenings so far.

Hoping to work on it all day starting Tuesday, except for when I am working lunchtimes, in my new job as a School Meals Assistant.



This next piece is called QS Buttons & Bows Kitty Fae by Nadia Tate, which is a HAED Design. It is SAL weekend, starting today. I think she is soooo lovely.

She is stitched on 25ct Lugana, 2 over 1 tent stitch.

My Dad thinks its for my Niece, but I like her alot, looks like I may have to stitch her twice lol.



Here is how it looks so far, I shall be stitching it all weekend until Monday afternoon, so hopefully I will get Page 1 almost finished.

He He Karen I am gonna try hun. One Goal is almost done this month, just waiting for the threads to arrive then I can finish AWG.

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Both of these are really coming along nicely.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Both projects are lovely... the colours in your new HAED start are wonderful!