Thursday, 22 January 2009

Part 5 HD

Here is Part 5. I finished this section last night, and started Part 8 too.

I am seriously enjoying stitching on this, and can't wait to get part 8 done. Once the trees at the side and the 2 side sections are filled in, it will be time to move to another section to get parts 4, 5 and 9 done. But before doing that, I may do parts 10,11 and 12, so that the border can be stitched at the same time, otherwise it may take me forever to stitch it lol. I am leaving the beads for this til the very end, and it will prob take 2 or 3 days to bead the whole thing, but can't wait to get it finished.

I will have to put it away for the weekend as it is Passione Ricamo SAL, and I shall be working on Winter Beauty Princess til Monday afternoon. So another pic of this will prob be Tues/Weds next week, unless I crack on with it, and get it done buy tomorrow morning, but not gonna rush it, I hate frogging which is something I haven't done YET lol. Give me time and I am sure I will get to some he he.

Also thanks for all your lovely comments, on Pompejian Garden, I am loving stitching this, and all your comments are keeping me going.

I have been home poorly all week cept for Monday, not sure what caused it, but Mark has also been home sick since Tuedays, and today I have both of them home, its a nightmare. We just don't know where the bug has come from. Fingers crossed we all get better as I am fed up, although I have had loads of stitching time this week.

I am not sure you remember, but one of my goals, was to finish Christmas Tree 2007, well I was stitching it the other week and when I looked at it, the threads and fabric did not look right together, so I have now frogged it and will restarted it once I have cleared my 14/15 WIPs, and will choose something more suitable for it, to be stitched on.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

It looks wonderful!

Jacqui said...

It's looking good Kathy, hope you don't have to frog any of it. I think you might have jinxed yourself there. xx

Doris said...

amazing work! your stitching is beautiful.

Carla said...

It looks amazing!!! Great progress!

Ginnie said...

this looks impressive....

Tammy said...

I really enjoy watching your wip's Looks like it's coming along great :-) BTW - we're the same age. Dreading the big 40?

Lynn B said...

Beautiful work!

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.