Monday, 5 January 2009

Wip & Part 1 of AWG Done




Here is QS Buttons & Bows Kitty Fae update. I managed 1,300 stitches on her this weekend, she was hard going but, thats one goal down, as it was, one of the goals to stitching on her in an SAL this weekend just gone.





This is the next goal that I worked on, and it was to finish Part 1 of AWG II, which I did tonight about 10 mins ago.

The pic is not true what it is IRL, I will try and take a better pic when part 2 comes out on 1st Feb.

Thanks for looking. The next thing for SAL's is called QS Citrine, I will show you a pic of what it will look like very soon.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Flipping heck, Kathy, you've been stitching up a storm while I've been away from catching up on blogs! Your new HAED start looks so pretty and you've made lovely progress on the Chatelaine. I must get back to my HAEDs before I forget about all together!

Tama said...

Your Kitty Fae looks really pretty so far - I do like those colors!

Sam said...

Great progress on both Kathy - the colours on AWG are beautiful!

Concetta said...

Oh my gosh, your AWG start is absolutely beautiful. I'm all signed up for this, but I haven't bought the kit - yet! I'm so tempted, especially after seeing your WIP.