Saturday, 14 February 2009

My 40th and some Stash pressies

I turned 40 on the 11th Feb and here is the stash I got through a birthday exchange that I am in, on Tranquil Stitches. I did get a chart from my cousins too, but haven't got a pic of that yet.


I have really enjoyed celebrating my 40th and its still going lol. I am sooo loving being 40 and being me again. I resigned from my dinner lady position and am soooo glad that I did. I have got back into beading, knitting and stitching in a big way, will post some pics up really soon.

Thanks to everyone for all my lovely birthday cards and wishes, it has been a really good onefor me this yr.

9 comments:

Doris said...

i dont´t know why, but my post is lost :( the internet thing..

happy 40th! is a good idea extend the celebrations (with more gifts if is posible )

:D

Jacqui said...

Glad you had a great birthday sis. Will give you your pressie when I see you next month.

Tammy said...

Happy 40th Kathy :0)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Happy Birthday!@!!!!!

Rowyn said...

Nice stash, and happy belated 40th birthday!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday to you! You sure did get some nice stash! That is a nice birthday gift to receive.

Lynn B said...

Happy 40th Kathy! Great stash.

Sam said...

Belated happy 40th Kathy! Are you still celebrating? ;o) xx

thimblethumbs said...

Oh heavens! You were born the exact same day and year as my one and only sister! A belated Happy Birthday!
You sew beautifully. I am looking forward to seeing how you get on with The Guardian - I have started mine and have both wolves' faces done (trying to do all the dark areas first - so it's a little dull going).
Keep up the good work
Susan