Friday, 27 February 2009

Stash Sale coming up & Stitchy Pressie

Hi All

Sorry not blogged for a bit, but just to let you all know that I will be having a serious stash sale going on. I shall be selling fabrics and charts and some books too.

Will get you up to date with other things soon too, have been so busy. I am currently stitching a belated birthday pressie for Jacqui, and it is looking really good, I just wish I could show you all some WIP pics and the final picture, but it is a surprise and she has no idea what it is he he.

She will be receiving on the 13/14th March, when I go to Nuneaton for a meet up, OMG which is only 2 wks today woohooo lol.

Once she has received it I will post a Picture for all to see. I just hope she likes it on the day.

My Dad's present turned up the other day and I shall be getting started on that after the weekend. I am going to be stitching The Guardian by Dimensions Gold, which I am looking forward to working on. I am not going to bother changing the fabric this time I shall just use the aida provided.

No comments: