Thursday, 26 March 2009

Autumn Water Garden II Part 3



Hurray finally here is part 3 at last. I finished it last night, it took a while, but here it is.

Part 4 was released a week early, so as soon as the kids were taken to school, I sat and got cracking. I also extended a bracelet and necklace for a friend. I have done one side of part 4 already today and hoping to get another side done tonight, fingers crossed it will be finished by tomorrow night.

Am loving stitching this one, I just hope that I have this same mojo to stitch the other 5 up, as I would love to get on with them too.

Off to crack on with Part 4 then it's on with Dads pressie. Piccy to come tomorrow.

11 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Kathy - Just came across your blog again. I recognized you from the Chatelaine board. Lovely progress on Watergarten II. I'm still puttering along with Provence. Wish I could make as good of progress as you!!

dianemi said...

Woo hoo!! Go Kathy, go Kathy...
Your needles are really smokin'. Great job. Don't you just love that Martina came out with the next parts early? I've got my fingers crossed you get that second side done tonight!!

Mel's Blog said...

Great job so far! I can't wait to see your wip of the next part soon!

Jacqui said...

Looking great sis, can't wait to see more progress.

Tammy said...

Autumn Water Garden is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see it finished.

Carla said...

This is such a beautiful pice, Kathy!!! Looks wonderful!!!

Andie said...

Gorgeous!

Sally said...

That is gorgeous Kathy!

Sharon said...

That is gorgeous!

Sam said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kathy! Great stitching.

Doris said...

beautiful work.