Sunday, 15 March 2009

HD no 2 and pic of firsdt HD

Here is HD no 2, it is called "Never underestimate the Power of a Nap". I Finished this one yesterday at the Nuneaton meet up, and he is soooo cute. Donna thanks for letting me finish him for you, I really enjoyed stitching on him, he is adorable. I have been asked by a couple fo people to stitch it for them too now, so guess I am gonna be busy over the next few months lol.


This is Halloween Fairy by Mirabillia. I finished her on Wednesday evening, for Jacqui, it is now framed and has arrived at her new home. She was stitched on 28 Ct Monaco, Witches brew, by Enchanted Fabrics.

I will be stitching her again for myself but first I must, must, must, get some WIPs finished.

Will post some pics of Nuneaton tomorrow. I had an ace time seeing old faces and meeting and making new friends. I am looking forward to the next one already lol.

I am currently working on Part 3 of Autumn Water Garden, so fingers crossed I will have a pic of that finished for you by Tuesday. After that I have to make a start, and concentrate on my Dads 65th Birthday Present, called The Guardian, another Dimensions Gold Kit, oh boy why do I do this to myself lol.

Apologies for not blogging here for a wee bit and also for not posting on your blogs, am back now with a vengence hurray.

12 comments:

Daffycat said...

Beautiful stitching, Kathy! I love the fabric for Halloween Fairy!

Doris said...

the fabric of the fairy is stunning,amazing.wow!.

lovely sitchis, the doggy look so cute,i am agree, the nap is a important thing.!!

Jacqui said...

Thanks again sis for a gorgeous pressie, I love it. It's not going on the wall just yet, need to get my new office sorted first. We had a fab weekend and it was lovely to see you again.

dianemi said...

Oh Kathy I love them both. Especially the 'power of a nap'.
Great job.

Karen said...

I love that Halloween Fairy - great fabric!! I did that one - my one & only fairy - last fall, and can't wait for Halloween this year to hang her up :) Cute napping puppy - that's the life!

Tammy said...

I totally love both of your finishes. The fabric for the Halloween Fairy really compliments the stitching. Great job!

Lynn B said...

You do such lovely stitching Kathy, please visit my blog to collect your award!

Melissa33 said...

The fairy looks amazing!!

Sally said...

Gorgeous finishes Kathy! Love the Halloween Fairy!

Ginnie said...

Both look great, the dog one is very cute!

Sharon said...

Both are beautiful! Power of a nap is too adorable.

Sam said...

They're both gorgeous Kathy. The fabric for your fairy is absolutely perfect!