Monday, 6 April 2009

HAED Easter Sale

Ok today I had an Email to say that HAED, were having an Easter Sale up until the 14th April, so I just couldn't resist it. Here are the 4 that I treated myself too.

The first one is called The Final Few, and has my absolutely Favourite Animals - Pandas on it.




This next one is called Cascade, I just love the way her dress flows into the waterfall.









This next one is called Beckon, I just love the colours in this, I think it is stunning well I think they are all stunning.



This last one is called QS Star of Christmas Fairy. I don't think I'll be starting them anytime soon, cos I am positive that my lovely friends and family would tell me off big time for having another new start rofl.

Mmmmmmm tempting lol but gonna try and be good, as I have 4 HAEDS on the go already uh oh lol.

7 comments:

Ginnie said...

ohhhh, lovely... think I'll check out the sale myself !!

Deb said...

I saw that sale posted and I'm trying so hard to resist - I've got my eyes on a couple Jane Wooster Scott pictures. Like the ones you picked out too!

Artystitches said...

lovely, i have casade it is really pretty!

dianemi said...

Oh no Kathy. Please don't tell me that. I can resist it, I know I can... but geez Cascade is pretty! ::insert deep mournful sigh::

Doris said...

beautiful, and big proyect too.

Jacqui said...

Lovely charts Kathy, but don't even think about starting them yet when you have so many other things on the go...or I'll be coming down there and confiscating some stuff. Don't forget I know where you live. PMSL.

~PakKaramu~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.