Friday, 3 April 2009

AWG Part 4 & First WIP of The Guardian

Here is Part 4 of AWG which I finished this afternoon, just before picking up the kids from School. I haven't done the beading yet, as I want to do that later on, I may try and do it once I have a couple of other things stitched up and finished.




This next pic is of The Guardian by Dimensions Gold (my fourth kit fo theirs, I sure must be mad lol, they don't half drive me mad lol). I have now put this on my frame and gonna concentrate on it for the next few weeks, as it has to be finished by 19th May in time for his 65th birthday. So I shall tackle it with a vengence this week until Thursday, and then I shall have to put it away for a few days, as my parents are coming for Easter.

Whilst it is away I shall crack on with WBP (Winter Beauty Princess).

6 comments:

Deb said...

Both your WIPs are looking great. Aren't Chatelaine's so wonderful when done. Can't wait to see more of your progress!

dianemi said...

Wow Kathy... you are flying along on AWG. It gets more yummy every time I see it. I'll be cheering you on to get The Guardian done on time! Go Kathy, go Kathy... :)

Tammy said...

Part 4 of AWG is absolutely stunning but you much have a glutton for punishment doing The Guardian in such a short time :0) I'm cheering you on & will be following your progress.

Sam said...

Both looking good Kathy - there's so much half stitch in The Guardian that I'm sure you'll get it done on time!

Jacqui said...

Both looking good sis, keep up the good work.

Sally said...

Wow AWG is just stunning Kathy!

I am sure you'll get The Guardian done in good time. We'll all be cheering you on:)