Wednesday, 1 April 2009

My Gorgeous PIF from Clare & a Gold Finch


Here is my gorgeous Pin Keep from Clare, thanks hun, I love it and it has pride of place on my sideboard. It is from when I signed up for a PIF last yr. I did offer this on my blog but only had one taker and she will get something in the next couple of months.






This next pic is of my first Gold Finch in my Garden since I got this Bird Feeder for my birthday back in February. I have also had Robins, Song Thrushes, Wood Pidgeons, Magpies, Blue Tits, Coal Tits & Blackbirds in my Garden too. It has taken a while for them to start arriving, but am chuffed to bits that they are now coming in regularly. I also have had Sparrows coming in too.

I am hoping to have a pic of Part 4 of AWG coming soon, its has been a hectic week so haven't had much chance to get cracking on with it, but it is nearly done, I only ahve 2 more corners to go, the sides and 2 corners have been done, so watch this space hopefully by tomorrow the other 2 corners will be done woohooo.

Once that has been finished I shall show you a WIP of my Dad's 65th Birthday pressie. It is called the guardian by Dimensions Gold (Oh boy I must be mad stithcing these ones up rofl).

3 comments:

dianemi said...

Kathy, your pinkeep from Clare is just gorgeous. Beautiful hardanger, stitching and finishing. Looking forward to your upcoming WIP pics! ((hugs))

Doris said...

the pinkeep is beautiful.
i like the birds photos,they are so difficult to capture in a photograph.

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.