Saturday, 25 April 2009

Peachy Biscornu by Carol Tinson HD & 2 New Purchases


Here is my Next HD, its called Peachy Biscornu and I finished it last night, it is going to Stockport with me today, as it is for Karen.

The back was finished last night. I was up til 12:30am and now I am wide awake and ready to go up to see my very good friend and sis Karen.




These two charts are by a Designer called Dark Side of The Moon, and I have purchased them both along with the beads and kreinicks. The designer of these lovely designs is our very own Gill whose blog is Chewed Away.

I ordered these both from the States, I will have to wait a couple of weeks, but just couldn't wait to order them. Hurry up Postie I want them NOW lol.

Back to Dad's Wolves this weekend really need to make a dent in them.

7 comments:

dianemi said...

Kathy, your biscornu is simply gorgeous. I clicked on it to see it better and your stitches are beautiful. I bet Karen is going to love it. You've got a couple of really pretty stash purchases, too! :)

Sally said...

Love your biscornu Kathy. It's a beautiful one and so lovely to stitch. Karen will love it.

There's no wonder you can't wait for your new charts. They are lovely.

Andie said...

Love the biscornu :D So which design will you start first?

Deb said...

Kathy - your biscornu is gorgeous. Definitely worth staying up so late to finish! Kathy will love it!

Daffycat said...

Beautiful biscornu and your stitching's perfect!

Carla said...

that's a beautiful biscornu!!

Sharon said...

Pretty biscornu!