Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Winter Beauty Princess Update



It was Easter SAL weekend, so I worked on Winter Beauty Princess, which worked out really well as my parents came. She is still screaming at me to stitch on her but she will have to wait til later on now.

I was supposed to be working on The Guardian, but as Dad was here I couldn't so I got out WBP. I shall still work on her in the evenings, as I find white and creams on white very hard ot work on at night, on dad's piece.
Will update with The Guardian very soon. I have also been very good and NOT started any of my new HAED charts even tho they are screaming at me lol.

Thanks for Looking.

9 comments:

brokenfairy said...

She is pretty!!

Marilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn said...

she is gorgeous Kathy

Ginnie said...

She is looking really good, such pretty features.

Andie said...

Shes lovely :D

Jacqui said...

She's looking good sis, and well done for not starting something new...you just know I'm gonna bollock you if you do.

Tammy said...

She's gorgeous! Love the fabric choice.

Doris said...

is beautiful!

Sharon said...

Lovely progress!