Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Friends first ever Cross Stitch Happy Dance

Here is my friend Petra's first ever cross stitch, she finished it today about 30 mins ago. She really enjoyed stitching this one. It was a joint effort as I did some of the special stitches for her, but she did most of it.

It is off to the framers as we speak, ready for her sisters wedding day, on the 30th May.

Petra is gonna do another one, so we are gonna have a look for something, that only has cross stitches in it for her lol.

Thanks for looking.

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats to your friend for finishing her first project!! It looks wonderful

Clare - Aimetu said...

Well done Petra - it's gorgeous - and hopefully first of many

Tammy said...

Cool first finish :o) Is she hooked yet?

Kathy said...

Thanks for all your comments I'll pass them onto to her when I see her tomorrow.

Yes she is hooked, we are gonna go through what I have for her to do another one hehe. I will make her a stitcher.

Carla said...

Petra did an amazing job!!!

Daffycat said...

Congratulations, Petra! ***happy dance***

dianemi said...

Congratulations Petra!! It's so pretty... I'm dancin' with you!

Wendy said...

Your friend did a wonderful job on this one. It is looking so nice.

Jacqui said...

Well done Petra. Another convert Kathy?

Deb said...

Tell her it looks absolutely wonderful for a first endeavor. And you know, pretty soon she'll be on the hunt for something with more than just xstitches!

Kathy said...

I have def converted her, she memtioned it to me yesterday that she is gonna come and do another one, so yes I think I have converted her woohooooo lol.