Monday, 4 May 2009

Noel Celebration WIP

Here is Noel Celebration, as it was free stitching week for me, before my Rota started, I picked this up and have worked on it solidly for 2 days.

I am still gonna work on this one, in the evenings as HAEDs are hard to work on at night here, so hopefully this one will be finished by the end of the week. I am also hoping to get page 1 of QS Citrine finished this week, there isn't much of it left to do, then I can start to tackle page 2, as it has a butterfly on it. I cannot wait to see this one completed.

QS Citrine is on a hoop and ready for the off, so today is stitchy day for me, and I will post a pic of page 1, as soon as I have it finished.

Thanks for all your lovely comments, I really appreciate them, and it encourages me to get things finished. Sorry if I don't post on your blogs too often, but I do read them, and normal service will resume shortly, now that I am no longer under pressure, of having to get my Dad's present done for 19th of this month (now getting it at Christmas).

3 comments:

Doris said...

oh,i admire the people that do HAED,they are so complex,big, and a lot of work,amazing.

Deb said...

I like your Noel piece, and I have to tell you that I give high cudos to anyone that stithed HAEDs! I've got some but haven't been brave enough to put needle to fabric!

Sally said...

Lovely progress on Noel Celebration. It's so pretty.

Looking forward to seeing your HAED WIPs.