Monday, 1 June 2009

Nicola's Needleroll HD

Here is my next HD. I finished this at 2:45pm today, and loved stitching it. I also did the cutting, which I was worried about, but I had a go and think it looks ok. I just didn't do the Dove eyes in the centre as I cannot do them. I did have a go, but failed, so undid them and decided to leave it.

All I have to do is make it into a needleroll, now what to stitch next. It will either be a HAED chart that I have on the go, or something else, not sure yet.

11 comments:

Deb said...

The needleroll looks wonderful! Beautiful finish. Isn't it always hard to decide on what the next project will be?

Andie said...

Oh thats gorgeous! Congrats on your Happy Dance!

dianemi said...

Oh goodness Kathy, your needleroll is pretty. No pressure or anything, but I'd *love* to see some HAED WIP pics. ;)

Sally said...

Wow that is one pretty needleroll Kathy:)

Tammy said...

Lovely needleroll :o)

Clare - Aimetu said...

Lovely needleroll Kathy - you'd done a great job :)

Doris said...

oh! beautiful stitching,i am do it too, i made the 5 row.

Carla said...

Lovely!! I'd alo be very worried about the cuttting part :S

Sam said...

That's beautiful Kathy - such pretty colours.

Sharon said...

It's beautiful!

shakatak66 said...

Your needleroll is just gorgeous - awesome design and stitching :D Hope things settle down for you on the home front soon {{hugs}}