Sunday, 19 July 2009

Another HD, but a joint one



Here is another HD for the Year, a friends Daughter stitched it, and I have just done the back stitching for her, so it is a joint effort.

I have a favour to ask my blogging friends, does anyone have the chart for Eeyores Bounce by Designer Stitches (its an old one), I am trying to backstitch it and due to the state of the chart it is hard to work out where some of it goes. If anyone can help me out I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance. My friends daughter also stitched this one too, I am just finishing it off.

Hoping to get back to AWG II real soon.

2 comments:

Ginnie said...

what a sweet design.... sorry can't help with the tigger chart although I am doing one at the moment it is tigger and piglet so not the one you want.

Carla said...

Too cute! Well done!