Thursday, 16 July 2009

HD no 6 3 Cute Kittens


Ta da here are the kittens finished, they took me 6 days, and I am really pleased with them. The boys are really pleased too, they can't wait to give them to the teacher on Friday woohooo lol.

Just need to frame them now and hope that their teacher likes them.

Now onto the next project whilst I am still in stitching mode. I do have a round robin to do but I can't really post what it is due to the fact that it is a surprise for someone, but am waiting for the chart to turn up. Once it has gotten to the recipient I will post a pic then.

Then I shall crack on with Footprints and Autumn Watergarden II.

8 comments:

Carla said...

Very cute!!! Glad you could finish them on time :)

Tama said...

Aw, that's adorable! I love the white kitty best - sound asleep... :D

TammyK said...

AWWW... they're adorable.

Andie said...

Congrats :D They are very cute!

Ineke said...

Adorable kittens. Glad to see you are back to stitching and looking forward to see the Autumn Watergarden pics..

Lynn B said...

Very cute!

Sally said...

Very cute finish Kathy:)

Katya5 said...

It took you only 6 days to finish - wow, that is so quick... Would have taken me at least a month, I think. It looks like a lot of stitching. They are adorable, by the way. I am sure the teacher liked them.