Sunday, 2 August 2009

3 WIP's to show you


The first Wip is an update of Winter Beauty Princess, which I have soooo enjoyed stitching on over this last week, as it was SAL weekend whilst I was away I couldn't uploads pics, so here she is. Am gonna put her away til the next SAL session now.

This next one is a Freebie SAL on the HAED board called Rose on Fire, here is how far I have gotten on her so far, she has been put away for a week too as I have Autumn Watergarden to work on as we speak.










This last one is called Tulip, it will go with my Calla Lily that I stitched and finished last yr whilst I was in Scotland. I am hoping to take this one with me to finish is Scotland this yr and hopefully start Day Lily or Iris once its done. Not sure what else to take I normally take summat small and large, maybe Winter Beauty Princess as it will be SAL weekend whilst I am there I think lol.

Thanks for look and thanks for all your previous comments too, they really are appreciated.

7 comments:

Doris said...

beautiful 3 wips.

Lindylou said...

Hi Bab

I love your work in progress...especially the Winter Beauty Princess. I have always adored this chart...

When are you off to Scotland then ??

Take care

Hugs

Lynn xx

Daffycat said...

Wonderful photos of your WIPs!

BTW if you take me to Scotland with you, I'll help out with the stitching...just a thought...lol!

Clare - Aimetu said...

They look great - looking forwa
rd to seeing them grow x x

Chiloe said...

I enlarged and winter beauty is so beautiful !!! I love the fabric ;-)

The other WIP are great as well (do you have a picture of the finished tulip? )

Kathy said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments.

Chiloe I do have pic of what it will look like when it is finished will add it when I add the next WIP of it.

Hugs xxxxx

MrsB said...

Some lovely work...

I love the Winter Beauty Princess!

Another one to add to the wishlist :o)