Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Another HD



Here is the next finish. This is called Holiday Hammered, I stitched this piece for a competition on Facebook. We had to stitch a Dolly Mamas kit and here is what I chose to do.

I got this kit from my friend Jackie who lives down the road from me and, it was nice and quick to stitch up. It will be going back to her in the next couple of days.

This weekend is SAL weekend so I shall be back to Winter Beauty Princess, can't wait. I sure have missed stitching on her over the last week, with being on holiday.
We got back from Crieff hydro at about 11pm last night, after stopping at my Aunts for tea on the way down, we are all shattered, but looking forward to going out for a meal tonight.

5 comments:

Ginnie said...

Lovely piece, I think I saw that competition on Facebook. You are welcome to add me as a friend if oyu want.... I am always on FB. I am down as Jayne Perkins (West Midlands network)

Daffycat said...

Great finish, Kathy! Let us know if you win???

dianemi said...

Oh my goodness Kathy, I love her. Fingers crossed that you win!

Carla said...

lovely finish, Kathy!!

Katya5 said...

very nice work, Kathy. Do let me know if you win.
Did you have a good SAL weekend?