Wednesday, 5 August 2009

New Start with a WIP


This chart is Rachel Anderson's Diamond Birthstone Fairy. I bought this chart when Michele from HAED had her birthday sale. There are 6 of them at the moment and I sure hope the other 4 will be released one day, as I just love them all, dunno where I will put them all when they are done, maybe they will come out for the month they for lol.

I really enjoyed stitching on her yesterday and today, as you can see I am working from the bottom up, and started with page 37. There are 42 pages and page 37 to 42 are only small sections, talk about chickening out of the big pages lol. I will be starting them shortly I guess lol. I have started the next page (38).


I am working on her in the mornings and afternoons until about 3pm or 4pm, then I am going back to Winter Beauty Princess for the rest of the day, she is coming on well and should be finished in a couple of weeks, if I can keep up on her. She is stitching up so beautifully, that I can't seem to put her down at the moment.

So I guess my plan is until these 2 that I am working on are finished, everything else goes away. The next piece once WBP is done will be to get Dad's Wolves out and finished. I know that Diamond will take some time as she is gonna be big, she will be 16 inches wide x 24 inches high, so she will def take a while for me, but I am gonna work on her as much as I can.

I will not be taking either of them with me on holiday, I'll only take small things so I shall be taking Tulip and SK Rose on Fire when we go away on the 19th August to Crieff Hydro again. The boys love that place so why change things whilst they still enjoy going there.

There is another birthday sale on the HAED site (until 8th Aug) as it is Bob's birthday (Micheles DH), so I guess I may be treating myself to a couple more lol. Oh dear these cahrts are lovely and I do sooo love them very much.

Thanks for all your comments from the previous WIPs, watch out on Friday for another WBP wip, she will be stitched on now and maybe for the day tomorrow, I shall see what screams at me the most in the morning lol.

4 comments:

Sally said...

What a lovely start Kathy. Can't wait to see more of this one:)

MrsB said...

Looks lovely!

I should have started with the last pages on Noelle (Mystic Stitch design) - would probably have stuck with it longer than I did...

Deb said...

Beautiful start. I give anyone who does these a lot of credit. I've collected some, but to date, have not started one of them.

Chiloe said...

Great start !!! You are SOOOOOOOOO brave to stitch a HAED ;-)