Sunday, 30 August 2009

WBP Update

Here is another Update of WBP, this is a days work, am working on her in a week long SAL, we started on Friday and we finish on the 7th September, so I shall be working my socks off to try and get her close to being finished. I will show a full pic once she is finished.

I may have to buy some more threads but that is ok with me lol. I am loving the way, she is stitching up.

I ordered the new Passione Ricamo design called Fairy of Dreams - The Guardian, she is stunning and I can't wait to get her. I am going to order some fabric from Enchanted Fabrics for her too, so watch this space for a pic and floss toss.

7 comments:

Deanne J said...

She looks great,hope you make lots of progress.

dianemi said...

Kathy, she's beautiful! Love all the beads, sparklies and the fabric. Gorgeous!

Deb said...

She looks stunning Kathy!

Andie said...

Shes absolutely gorgeous!

Kathy said...

Thanks Ladies, had done quite a bit more sine will update again after todays session on her, hoping to tackle alot of the white part of the dress today.

Little Cat said...

She's looking gorgeous Kathy! I just looked up the new PR one you talked about and she really is stunning! She would look perfect in my bedroom. Maybe I'll have to get her too lol.

Oh, and guess what I did yesterday afternoon ...

Kathy said...

Ooooo hun, have you been stitching, hope so hurrayyy