Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Christmas Elf Fairy no 2

Here she all finished. Karen thanks for letting me stitch this one for you. I enjoyed stitching her for myself 3 yrs ago and to stitch it again, was great fun. I love her, and Mirabilia Designs.

She took 4 days in total, and I did have a couple of days inbetween to have a rest with not been feeling to great, but here she is. The fabric is from a company called Sparklies, she was stitched on Aida but I don't have the name of the fabric. I will find out from the Karen herself.

Looking forward to giving this to you in October sis.

10 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

4 days? wow, what next? What a nice blog to stop in at. Be always in stitches.

Deb said...

She is very sweet. Only 4 days, she asks? You must stitch fast!

Andie said...

Gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!!! :)

Daffycat said...

Darling finish! I can't believe you stitched her that fast! Wow!

Doris said...

beautiful stitching!

Little Cat said...

Hi Kathy. I did pop by yesterday but it looks like my comment has disappeared!

She is gorgeous hun and I can't wait to see her for real in October :o) Thank you so much xxx

Lynn B said...

What a lovely finish and I also love all your works in progress, I am a Mirabilia fan too!

Chiloe said...

Only 4 days? Can't believe it !!!!! Congrats on that finish !!! Are you Karen sister?

Kathy said...

Hi EVeryone

Thanks for the lovely comments.

Chiloe, now we aren't really sisters, but we have adopted each other as sisters, we are v close friends, so hence calling her sis.

Hope that explains it. I have a few friends I call sis as we are all close and we are one big family.

Hugs xxxx

Colours Of the Outback said...

OMG 4 days was quick. I love the fabric she is on.
Wonderful job