Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Here's the Next update

Here is my next update on WBP, she is stitching up a dream, I am doing a few hours here and there every day, and I am soooo still loving her.

Next update will be Friday. Watch this Space

I have ordered 2 pieces of Enchanted Fabrics for Fairy of Dreams, to see which one I like best, will do a floss toss when they arrive.

OMG Karen have you been stitching, if sooo wooohooooooooo keep going sis, I know you have missed it. Looking forward to piccies.

Thanks to everyone for their lovely comments, they are sure keeping me going.

3 comments:

dianemi said...

Go Kathy, go Kathy, go Kathy!
Your needles really are smokin' on this one. I'm right here cheering you on... she's gorgeous!

Tetcha said...

Wow, she is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see more, love the beading.

Katya5 said...

Wow, this is beautiful! As usual, I have a question. Where did you get the pattern for her? I would love to have the instructions and try to stitch her as well...
Thank you very much,
Katya