Sunday, 1 November 2009

Magnolia HD

Here she is, I finished her whilst visiting Karen on Friday 30th October woohooooo, she was lovely to stitch up and have now put her away to decide what I am gonna do with her and all the others I want to do.

Karen Thanks for having us, we had a lovely time, and was glad to get you stitching he he. Looking forward to seeing a piccy real soon. Jaclyn thanks for letting us visit you today, had a lovely afternoon.

I started Miss Valentine yesterday at Karens, and then did some more on her staying in the hotel for the night last night, as I wasn't gonna take everything into the room for 1 night, I didn't see the point really. Yesterday and today also I worked on Celtic Summer, I will post a piccy tomorrow afternoon. I am working on the top section above CS head and that section is almost finished, am hoping to get the beading done on that area tomorrow once the stitching is done.

Back to my Rotas starting tomorrow too.
Rota
Monday's - Celtic Summer SAL
Tues - Fri - Winter Beauty Princess
Fri evening to Sunday other SALs I am in.

Once WBP is done I shall concentrate on Pompeji well will see if this works first lol.
Thanks for looking

14 comments:

Daffycat said...

Wow, Kathy! Beautiful finish. Congratulations!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Congratulations Kathy, she is beautiful.

Lindsay said...

She's wonderful Kathy, Congratulations

Blu said...

Congrats. Magnolia looks gorgeous.

Sharon said...

She is gorgeous! congrats!

Tama said...

She's beautiful! Just beautiful!

Clare - Aimetu said...

Beautiful work on a beautiful piece, well done :)

Little Cat said...

She's even more gorgeous in real life! Well done! Congratulations!

Karan said...

Wow, she's another stunner Kathy - well done on the HD. Looking forward to seeing a CS update. Good Luck with the rota. :0)

Andrea said...

A lovely finish. Congratulations.

Andie said...

Congratulations Kathy! She is beautiful!

Christine said...

Well done Kathy, she is beautiful

Ineke said...

Congrats on this beautiful finish.

Sally said...

Congratulations Kathy! She is beautiful:)