Saturday, 6 February 2010

Bluebell WIP

Here is Bluebell, this is about 6 hours work, I have changed the Kreiniks to Petite Treasure Braid, but not too sure about the light purple in her, it seems a bit too light, but its was the closest to matching up I could get. I am not gonna frog and restitch it thats for sure. I am stitching her on 32ct Lugana, Gelati by SMF.

I am working on SK Enchanted Garden as it is HAED SAL week this week, but I shall be working on Bluebell in the evenings too. so I shall be busy. I am hoping to have Page 1 of this HAED sal finished this week.

TFL xxxxxx

9 comments:

Little Cat said...

She's going to be a beauty Kathy. Love the fabric you're doing her on.

Christine said...

Really pretty Kathy, and so sparkly. She is going to be lovely when shes done

Blu said...

Great start! The fabric is very lovely!
Now I feel like working on mine...

Karan said...

Oh now that's a very pretty combination of colours. So looking forward to seeing this develop Kathy. :0)

Aussie Stitcher said...

She is looking wonderful. Congratulations on finishing Miss V, she is beautiful.

stitchinfiend said...

Bluebell is beautiful. She is going to be spectacular when finished.

Lesleyanne said...

Looking beautiful.

Tracy said...

It looks lovely Kathy great progress cannot wait to see more

Carla said...

Nice progress! And great choice of fabric!