Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Fairy Moon - by Mirabilia

I reiceved Fairy Moon in the post yesterday, can't wait to start her, but I must get some more WIPs reduced first.
Yesterday when I was visiting a friend in Bath I started on Thanksgiving Harvest Fairy, I will take a pic ready for tomorrow, along with updates on Bluebell and SK Enchanted Garden.

Thanksgiving Harvest Fairy, is my piece that I work on when I am not at home. She is looking fab already, will do some more on her today, whilst I am teaching stitching at lunchtime.

8 comments:

loulee said...

I've always adored this design.

stitchinfiend said...

What a lovely chart. You have been busy with your stitching.

Christine said...

Thats a lovely design

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

The Fairy Moon is so pretty, have fun with her.
Be always in stitches.

Karen said...

Fairy Moon has always been one of my favorite Miras. Have you chosen a fabric for it yet??

Kathy said...

Hey Karen

no not yet, will do that when I start her, but that is a long way off at the moment a I have 13 wips to clear up lol.

Will let you know when I do tho.

Hugs xxxx

Karan said...

It's a gorgeous design - don't blame you for adding it to your stash. Looking forward to those updates. :0)

Stitcher from Wales said...

Hi Kathy Like the look on your bluebell, i have always liked fairy moon too, can't wait to see your progress on her.
Amykins