Monday, 15 February 2010

St Petersburg WIPs

Here is a bit of Part 4 of St Petersburgh, I still have 2 more lattice areas and 6 of the columns buildings to go, so hoping to have part 4 finished by the end of the week, woohoooo. Pic upside down sorry.
I am thoroughly enjoying this piece more than Pompeji, which I will finish one day lol.
AS for my goals this month they have been changed too.

Complete as many Parts, as I can on St Petersburg.
Finish BlueBell
Finish Thanks Giving Fairy
and Finish HO HO HO Lizzie Kate Christmas 08 kit (bedtime Stitching).

4 comments:

Karan said...

Great progress there Kathy. Good Luck with those amended goals. :0)

Andie said...

Glorious! Can't wait to see more!

Katya5 said...

Looks very nice, Kathy. The St. Petersburg one is on my wish list. I love it.
Good luck with your goals.

Wendy said...

Very nice progress! Nice work.