Sunday, 21 February 2010

White Nights ins St Petersburg Part 4 completed

After having a lovely weekend of stitching with my good friend Karen, I finally finished Part 4 of St Petersburg. I have really enjoyed stitching on this piece and finished it about 11:30 last night. Part 5 will be stitched once Bluebell has been finished.
We had a lovely time at Karens, and are looking forward to her coming here in March for a few days. Thanks for having us hun, we all had a lovely time, and I know that Riley kept us all busy lol. The soup was lovely, and I shall def be making it again, Karen does have the receipe as do I so it you would like it, please let me know.

12 comments:

Little Cat said...

St Petersburg looks fab hun! Fancy keeping me up til 11.30pm! Waaaay past my bedtime lol.

Glad you had a good time and looking forward to seeing your again in March.

Katya5 said...

Looks beautiful; and also - you work on it oh so fast! Amazing. I keep stitching my "SUMMER" words and it looks like it's taking forever...
Beautiful work, Kathy.

Ineke said...

It is beautiful! This piece does remind me of the exhibition about the palaces in St Petersburg I visited some weeks ago.

Lesleyanne said...

Beautiful stitching.

Blu said...

Great progress!

Stitcher from Wales said...

coming on well kathy you stitch so fast!!

Christine said...

Its gorgeous!

Sally said...

It's looking stunning Kathy!

Andie said...

Its looking wonderful! So glad you and Karen get to have great stitchy weekends!

Amarins said...

This is so beautiful!
Greetings,
Amarins

Karan said...

Oh Wow, what a beautiful piece. Sounds like you all had a lovely time on your visit. :0)

Terri said...

Looks great. :)