Tuesday, 23 March 2010

St Petey Part 5 So far..............

Here is St Petey Part 5 so far. I am really enjoying this one at the moment, I just love working with silks. I am currently filling in around the windows and should have them finished by the end of the week, then decide whether or not to scroll down (this pic should be the other way up) and do the bottom 4 or carry on at the top, so that I don't have to keep, scrolling up and down all the time.

I am also working on a HAED design called Diamond, which I am hoping to show a piccy off soon. Just a few more stitches before I finish the page I am on. I am starting at the bottom, so page 38 is half way, and I am loving this one too. I work on it at nights before I go to bed, and St Petey is worked on during the day til tea time.

11 comments:

Stephanie (Joie de Bayou) said...

Beautiful stitching

Ineke said...

Lovely colours and a beautiful design. Silks are a treat to work with and the result is always very nice.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

This is beautiful and when it is finished you will just love it. Very nicely done.
Be always in stitches.

Christine said...

Its beautiful, I love the colour combination

Sally said...

That is gorgeous Kathy. Love the colours.

Katya5 said...

Beautiful stitching, very neat

Karan said...

StP is looking goegeous. :0)

Andie said...

St Petey is gorgeous!!!

Beaupippin said...

Looking great so far, this is one I havent got so I'm looking forward to seeing it finished.

Aussie Stitcher said...

It is looking wonderful Kathy. Looking forward to seeing a progress photo of your HAED.

Sharon said...

Beautiful progress!