Friday, 2 April 2010

April Goals

March Goals, didn't got according to plan but here is how I got on in March

Finish Part 5 and start part 6 of St Petersburgh - Nope, but I am almost halfway through Part 5 tho, so not bad.

Work on Blue bell - yes briefly
Work on HO HO HO - Finished
Work on Thanks Giving Harvest Fairy yes but not much to show for it

As for my April Goals

Concentrate on St Petersburgh (only going to work on the top section before scrolling down to do the rest.

Work on Diamond Birthstone Fairy by Rachel Anderson (HAED) - Page 38 half way (started at the bottom).

Will work on other things as and when I fel like it lol.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

It's April! It's April!! I'll see you soon. What are you going to be working on at the weekend away? x

Karan said...

Good Luck with the goals. :0)

Tracy said...

Cannot wait to see your progress, I'm looking forward to seeing what you bring to Nuneaton x

Dani - tkdchick said...

Best of luck with those April goals!