Tuesday, 25 May 2010

MotD

Here they are finally, I haven't stitched on thsi for a couple of weeks, so this week I am gonna make a concerted effort, as I have no kids til Thursday lol. I am joining in the May Serial Starters SAL on Facebook, so that I can aim to get these finished, but I shall not rush them. I will take my time as i totally mess up, the first time I stitched them and the fabby got torn and ended up throwing it away and starting again grrrrrrrrrr.
No as for my new job, I work at the local Golf Club near where I live, merchandising their stock, so that it starts to sell better. I also clean the owners house once a week, 4 hours, and its all done, including the ironing, I can't complain it's all spending money for me at the end of the day, and I am saving up for a rainy day with it, not sure what I will do on that rainy day lol.

Will try and update piccy next week.

8 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

She looks lovely. Cant wait to see your progress.

Little Cat said...

Pretty! I'll be catching you up soon :o)

Blu said...

Very nice start!

Christine said...

My first thought was Match of the Day ;D but now I'm thinking Mermaid of the Deep? Great stitching either way!

Julie said...

Great start.

Katya5 said...

Very neat stitching; at first, though, I was not sure what it was... MoTD - Mermaid of (something)? :)
Good luck with the new job, hope it won't take too much time from your stitching

Deanne J said...

Great start, what fabric are you using

Karan said...

Sounds like the job is suiting you... & the rainy day spends are always useful to have. Going to enjoy watching this beauty develop. :0)