Monday, 24 May 2010

Sorry Ladies

Hi Everyone

So sorry not been posting, just not had the chance to stitch on my stash for almost a month, been doing the odd stitches here and there, but with working now, I seem to be having less and less time working on it all.

I am hoping that once I get into a routine with work and home life I should be able to get back to it. I am also hoping to start learning to quilt as well. So hopefully I will be having more piccies for all to see, once again apologies.

Luvs and hugs to all my blogging friends around the world. xxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hope everything works out well with your job and you soon get into a routine.

{{hugs}} xx

MrsB said...

Hope everything is going well with your new job. I'm sure you'll get into a routine soon :o)

Lesleyanne said...

Congratulations on your new job, hope everything goes well and you get into a routine soon. Love to see your progress pics.

Hazel said...

Lots of hugs Kathy! x

Lindylou said...

Well done on the job...what u doing ???

Hugs

Lynn