Sunday, 6 June 2010

HAED SAL week

This weekend saw the start of the final Freebie SAL weekend for Enchanted Garden and about 3 others, think one is called Dragon Luck. I had started this as cross stitch but I just couldn't get on with it, and was wondering why I was getting headaches, well I finally figured out that the charts were too small and now that I have enlarged them, this one seems to be going really well.

This is how far I got on Friday Evening, it was slow going, but I only did a couple of hours on her.

This is todays work on her. I started at 8am this morning, as Nick and the kids went of to Cheshire for the day, to watch car racing. I am about to start stitching on her again, as no one will be home til gone at least 9pm tonight, so glad the boys don't have school tomorrow, they are gonna be tired.

Today has been a very blissful day, as well stitching, I went over to visit a friend who has a puppy (black lab called Maisie), who is just adorable and can't wait to go over for another visit. She was sooo playful, I tired her out, as she fell asleep on my lap outside hehe.

There is another HAED 6 month freebie SAL, which starts next month, I soooooo can't wait, but not gonna tell you what its called, until we get started. Thanks for all you lovely comments on the previous post, it lovely to get them, they are really appreciated,a nd the keep me stitching. TFL xxxxx

9 comments:

Little Cat said...

She's looking great! I bet the boys will be shattered when they get home, but they'll have had great fun. A long way to go for a day out though! Hey, you could have come with them and spent the day with me!!!

gatofish said...

Wow, it really looks great! Is that 1x1 or 2x1 (I can't really tell)?

Kathy said...

Its 2x1

hugs xxxxxx

Katya5 said...

It looks beautiful, Kathy.I like how the picture comes through more and more as you stitch.
Question: what program do you use for posting your pictures? I love that I can enlarge the picture and see the details; my postings do not seem to do that.
Thank you

Christine said...

She is looking great

Julie said...

Very pretty. I would have passed on the motor racing too LOL

Lesleyanne said...

Your stitching is looking great. Lots of progress.

Tracy said...

WOW great progress Kathy, isn't it great having the house to yourself with no disruptions other than to make a cuppa xx

Hazel said...

Wow what greta progress. Hope you enjoyed your piece of peace! x