Tuesday, 13 July 2010

SK Rose SAL

Here is a new HAED, Freebie SAL that I signed up for last month. Part 1 came out on the 1st July, and here is how far I have gotten so far. I am loving the way this one is stitching up, and looking forward to working on it some more real soon.
I have had a busy time finishing of the children's cross stitching from the clubs that I have been teaching, twice a week. I only have one more to go, and then I can concentrate on my own stuff, thank goodness next week is the holidays, the boys are tired.

Sorry its been so long with updates, I should have more regular ones coming soon, thanks for all your comments on previous piccies. Luv n' hugs to you all xxxxxx

9 comments:

Katya5 said...

Looking forward to more updates from you, Kathy. Good to see you still stitch, even with your job and clubs. :))

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Can't beat the freebies. Very pretty.
Be always in stitches.

Wendy said...

That's a nice new start already! Can't wait to see it grow.

Patty C. said...

You've been busy - Looks good so far.

By the way - you might want to stop by my blog and enter my giveaway !!

Take Care

Christine said...

Great start, looking forward to seeing it grow

Hazel said...

Looking great! Isnt that white bit a nightmare? Taking me ages. x

Julie said...

Looking good.

Hope the boys enjoy the school hols!

Karan said...

Will enjoy seeing those updates. Hope you enkoy the holidays. :0)

Aussie Stitcher said...

It is looking great Kathy.