Friday, 24 September 2010

Thanksgiving Harvest Fairy

This is the second WIP pic of Thanksgiving Harvest Fairy, she should be finished by the end of the weekend, and then I shall make a start on Winter Beauty Princess, as it is SAL weekend, so I really must get my skates on.

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my HAED purchases, I am gonna start Mystique first, but I must clear some of my older HAED charts, starting next weekend, where I shall work on HAEDs at weekends and others during the week.

6 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Not a bad idea, HAED for the weekends and everything else through the week. I like it.
Be always in stitches.

vEr0n!c@ said...

Thanksgiving Harvest Fairy is looking lovely. That's the first close up pic I've seen of her with beads on. Never realized she has so much bling :)

Lesleyanne said...

She really is beautiful.

Sally said...

She is looking absolutely gorgeous Kathy.

Christine said...

She looks lovely

Barb said...

That is cute. Great job on it. I enjoyed your blog and will come back.