Monday, 27 September 2010

Winter Beauty Princess update

Here is the before picture of WBP, taken in November last yr. This is where I had stopped, and couldn't stitch on her anymore at the time, due to all the white that was to come. It did put me off for a while but no longer.
I started on her again yesterday, and after 2 days of slogging away on her I managed to get tons of her done, I am really pleased with how she is coming along, and I am hoping to have more done on her this week.

I am hoping to start on a HAED WIP this weekend, I think it will be SK Rose Freebie, that I signed up for earlier this year. More WBP piccies will come alter in the week, I may do every couple of days, see how I go. I would like to get her finished this year.

11 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress.

Katya5 said...

That is impressive, and I like your beading! Beautiful progress!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

funny how we have to be in the mood so to speak for a certain colour or portion of a project.
Be always in stitches.

Hazel said...

Greta progress. I might join you with Rose. x

vEr0n!c@ said...

You certainly have a lot of progress done. I definitely understand your sentiments on white after my Angel of Hope experience.

Christine said...

Great progress, she is looking lovely

Tina said...

Great progress Kathy,hope you are going to bring it to the meet-up
Tina x

Julie said...

Lovely progress, your needle has been busy this weekend

Blu said...

Great progress on her skirt! Bet you'll be glad to get out the way (eventually lol!)

Lindylou said...

You are doing so well... which fabric are you using hun... as I want to get mine kitted up but not sure on which fabric to do it...

WELL DONE ON PROGRESS XX

Terri said...

Looks fantastic Kathy :)