Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Last WBP Update


Here is prob the last update you will get from me on WBP, I am hoping to have her finished by Friday, there is still a bit to day, but I have 2 days of peace and quite to get her done, so fingers crossed everyone, that she will be finished by Friday.

I am hoping to take a pic and post it on here before I go to Nuneaton. I am looking forward to my weekend away. I was supposed to be stitching on Mermaids of the Deep Blue, this week as well for a Mirabilia contest, but just haven't had the time, but they are my next project to get done followed by St Petersburg.

8 comments:

Hazel said...

Looking forward to seeing her in real life. I might bring a little special eaty treat in for us all. I say might!! xx

Katya5 said...

Keep going, Kathy, you are almost there! )))

Lesleyanne said...

She's looking stunning. Love the fabric. Can't wait to see your finish.

Christine said...

Not far to go now Kathy, I'm sure you'll get her finished

Aussie Stitcher said...

You are making great progress Kathy. Well done.

Sally said...

You are making fantastic progress Kathy and she is gorgeous.

Julie said...

I'm so looking forward to seeing her on Saturday

Blu said...

Gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing her finished.