Thursday, 7 October 2010

Miss New Year's Fairy WIP


I know I know, I said I wouldn't have a new start, but I need something small to stitch at Julies house, when I visit her in Bath. So today I started Miss New Year's Fairy, here is todays start. The next pic will be on Monday. I don't take my big pieces, as its a nightmare to cart them about all the time, so back to WBP tonight.

Thanks for all your lovely previous comments on WBP, she is growing nicely, but slowly, got tons of beads to add, but this bottom section is stitching up a storm, altho I have had a couple of days away from her to give me a break.

I use my Lowery Stand for WBP, so she is better off staying home, so I can work away on her.

8 comments:

Jacqui said...

YOU'RE A VERY BAD WOMAN AND I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ARSE NEXT WEEKEND.

Kathy said...

He he thanks sis, love you toooo

Hugs xxxxx

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start. I love this series of fairies.

Karan said...

Didn't think it would be long before you caved. LOL Good start. Have a good visit with Julie. :0)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great new start!!!

charmedone72 said...

lmao sis so love how it my fault you started another one, hehehehe you may even finish it at mine xxxx

Julie said...

eeerrrrr a new start .... i'm telling Mr Stick!!! LOL

Kathy said...

Argghhh oh no Julie, not Mr Stick please don't tell on me hehe. Looking forward to seeing you at Nuneaton hun.

Hugs xxxxxx