Sunday, 3 October 2010

October Goals

Here are my goals for the month.

Finish Winter Beauty Princess
Work on Mermaids of the Deep Blue
Work on White Nights in St Petersburg

WBP piccy update coming tomorrow, I didn't work on her much on Friday and none at all on Sat with family being here, but I am back to her, and the bottom has been well and truely started. The Branches are annoying me a bit, but I will get them done lol. Its hard to see the PB10 on the fabric (Stormy Skies Opalescent) sometimes, but I will get there lol.

5 comments:

Julie said...

lots of lovely WIP pics to see this month then, i do love to see St Peters, that is an amazing one

Lesleyanne said...

Good luck with your goals for October. Looking forward to seeing your progress pictures.

Christine said...

Good luck with your goals

ana~stitch said...

You can do it Kathy! Lookin beautiful!!

Karan said...

Good Luck with the goals. It'll be great to see St P again. :0)