Friday, 15 October 2010

Woohoooooooooooo She is finished

Winter Beauty Princess
Passione Ricamo
Polstitches Stormy Skies Opalescent - 28ct

Hurray, here she is finally finished after 2 yrs of hard loving stitching labour lol. The last 3 wks have been hard going esp with all the white on her, but I am sooo pleased that she is finished. I started stitching her in October 2008, and I stopped in Nov 2009, so to get her finished in 3 wks is a major achievement for me.

Now it is the turn of Mermaids of the Deep Blue, but I am NOT going to stitch on them the same way I stitched on WBP, she had to be finished by today, but the rest will be done slowly but surely. Fingers crossed they will be finished this year lol. Thank goodness my mojo is finally back.

Tonight I shall be driving to Nuneaton for my kid and hubby free weekend, to visit all my lovely stitchy friends who come every year, twice a yr. I am really looking forward to getting there and seeing some of my friends tonight. Piccies of the day will be posted when I get back on Sunday.

Hugs and luv to you all, and also thank you soo much for all your lovely previous comments, they spurred me on to get WBP finished.

26 comments:

Ineke said...

Congratulations on this beautiful finish. Have a nice weekend: kids and hubby free, a real treat!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

She is beautiful, and what a joy to see her finished. Enjoy your weekend away with the stitchers.
Be always in stitches.

Beaupippin said...

She beautiful Kathy, well done. i love your fabric choice too, was it a Polstitches one?

Kathy said...

HI Yes it is a Polstitches fabric, sorry about that have added that on there now lol phew hehe

Hugs xxxxx

Lesleyanne said...

She is absolutely stunning. Congratulations on a gorgeous finish. Have a lovely weekend away in Nuneaton.

Kate said...

That is gorgeous! Congratulations!!

ana~stitch said...

Just beautiful, Kathy!! I especially love the beading along the hem of her dress, :)

Stickerin M.B. said...

Very very beautiful ♥♥♥ Congratulations!

Karan said...

She is an absolute stunner Kathy. Enjoy the stitchy meet-up. :0)

Katya5 said...

Congratulations Kathy! You've done a beautiful stitching job.

Tracy J said...

OMG! This is absolutely stunning!

Christine said...

Congratulations, she is absolutely stunning

Blu said...

Congrats on a stunning finish!

Have a great weekend~

MarchAnn58 said...

She is beautiful and you did such a great job on her too. I love the ladies with the big beautiful skirts.

Sam said...

Absolutely beautiful Kathy! Congratulations on your amazing finish :o)

Sally said...

Congratulations on your finish Kathy! She is stunning!

Julie said...

She was amazing Kathy, i was so chuffed to see her close up.

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a gorgeous finish! Congratulations!!!

Kathy said...

WOW thank you very much for all my lovely comments, she was a dream to stitch, I will miss stitching on her, but glad she is done now.

Hugs xxxx

vEr0n!c@ said...

Woohoo! Congratulations on such a stunning finish! I know I'm a little late with my comment... So how did your weekend go? Do share! ^.^

Tracy said...

Kathy she is stunning and is even better IRL the picture honestly does not do her justice, I had a great weekend thank you xx

Tama said...

She's beautiful, congratulations!

Carla said...

Gorgeous finish, Kathy! Congrats :)

Aussie Stitcher said...

She is stunning Kathy, congratulations on finishing her her. Hope you have a great weekend.

averyclaire.org said...

This is perhaps the most exquisite stitching I have ever seen. She is beautiful and so is your work.!

averyclaire.org said...

This is perhaps the most exquisite stitching I have ever seen. She is beautiful and so is your work.!