Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Advent Exchanges DAY 1

Hi everyone, sorry for not blogging in a month oppsss sorry guys, not really stitched that much in the last few weeks. Today was the first day for opening my Advent Exchanges hehe.

Day 1 from Peg on the Tranquil Stitches Board, was this lovely Lizzie*Kate chart. I am under strict instructions that I must stitch this up in time for Christmas lol, and I may just do that I love L*K charts and they are very quick to stitch up. I may get into trouble but if the kids want it made up for crimble then so be it rofl, it might be worth me stitching summat small to get me going again.
The next pic is a Choclate Advent Calender from my lovely sis Jacqui, which was Day 1 from my lovelt Advent package from her. I have opened day 1 and it waas a wee choccie Christmas Cracker lol. Thanks sis.

I have worked on Mermaids of the Deep Blue recently, but only one evening last week and so far only 1 evening this week. I know its not good, but ahve been struggling to get back to it since WBP was finished. I am slowly getting back to it, and I will have an update for you by the end of the week.

4 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely advent pressies.

Jacqui said...

Loving the LK chart. And the advent calendar isn't bad either.

Hazel said...

Im goin gto be watching your blog VErrrrrrrryyyyyy carefully. x

Gina said...

Love the LK chart!
How does this advent thing work?