Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Bluebell Update


Here is update no 3 of Bluebell. I am hoping to have her finished this side of the New year, all being well. I have the bottom section towrok on and whilst I am ill andcurled up in my stitching chair I shall try and get her done. Hubby and the kids will be off to his mums for the next couple of days from tomorrow, as we are supposed to be up there, to go to a pantomine, but me not being 100% it's a no go area for me, as she has just recently finished her Chemo and Radio Therapy.

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my advent pressies I have sure enjoyed opening them, and am looking forward to next yrs exchanges already.

11 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress on Bluebell

Julie said...

Bluebell is looking fabulous

{Get well soon hugs}

Terri said...

Great stitching Kathy. I hope you feel better soon :)

Joysze said...

She's beautiful! Get well soon.

Christine said...

Bluebell is fabulous! Hope you feel better soon

Andie said...

She looks beautiful! Sorry to hear you are ill, but you get a blessing in disguise.... some child free time :D *hugs*

Jacqui said...

Bluebell is looking lovely Kathy. You've made that cold up to get out of going to MILs haven't you! LOL. Just kidding, I know you're ill. Hope you feel better soon. Luv ya! xxx

Clare - Aimetu said...

Beautiful piece Kathy, hope you feel better soon x x

Happy New Year

Deanne J said...

Beautiful. She's one of my favorite fairies.

Daffycat said...

Pretty, pretty stitching!

Blu said...

Lovely progress!