Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Crazy January 2011 Challenge

I have also signed up for this challenge, where you have to start 15 charts/kits, one a day from the 1st to the 15th January 2011. The rule is once you have started all 15, you have to finish them all by the end of December 2011 (argggghhhhh am I mad, well yeah lol)

I know I know, I have 19 WIPS already, whats another 15 psml. I will post piccies once I have decided which ones I have chosen.
I shall be doing this with Jacqui, and we are gonna try and convince our mutual friend Maz as well. Oh lordy what have I done.

5 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Good luck with the challenge. Looking forward to seeing what you pick.

Ineke said...

This challenge sounds like a lot of shared fun. You could start 15 small projects ;o) You will post pictures in January, I assume?

Christine said...

Yep, you are mad ;)
Good luck!

Christine said...

Oh! Just noticed! Is "Carzy" challenge a Freudian slip?

Lindylou said...

I would love to join this sort of challenge... it may kick start my stitching bug... don't know where to join one though