Monday, 20 December 2010

Day 20 and Bluebell WIP

Today I received this gorgeous little tin, with beads, needles and some Kreinik. I love them, thank you soo much sis, I have loved everything.
From Peg today I received this lovely chart called Angel of Dreams, I can't wait to get her started, but it won't be just yet lol. Thank you Peg I love her xxxxxx
Here is my update on Bluebell by nora Corbett, from the Pixie Couture range. I ahvev finally picked her up after a few months of not working on her. She is nice and small and stitching up really well, and I am enjoying her. I am hoping to have her finished by the end of the year.

Not sure what I shall work on after her, maybe Miss New Year's Eve, as she is another small piece.

6 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

you sure have been lucky in the first 20 days. Have you ever thought of joining up4achallenge? I think you would fit right in with your list of WIPs
Be always in stitches.

Jacqui said...

LOL @Jayne. Don't tell her about any more challenges. Glad you liked today's advent gift sis. Bluebell is coming along really well, she looks lovely.

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on Bluebell. Love the advent gifts.

Kathy said...

Hi Jayne, I love a Challenge, I have signed up for the Crazy January 2011 Challenge, which should keep me busy next yr lol

Hugs xxxxx

Christine said...

The bluebell fairy is looking really pretty.
Great addie gifts again

vEr0n!c@ said...

That is indeed a gorgeous tin and the contents are yummy too ^.^ Bluebell is coming along beautifully.