Sunday, 26 December 2010

Day 25 Advent Pressies

Here are yesterdays final advent pressies. As you can see from Peg I got 3 pieces of fabric, a Nora Corbett Chart, mirabilia Chart, a Bent Creek and a Lizzie*Kate chart, a wee bookmark kit, udder cream and the threads to stitch the Mira Chart Day Nymph . WOW what can I say I was absolutely stoked, when I saw all these wonderful goodies. I so feel like having a new start, but I have enough to do now.
From Jacqui I received this gorgeous Quilting Book. I am going to have a go sometime next year, but not sure when as I have some serious stitching to catch up on and the Crazy Challege for 2011.
I haven't done any stitching this weekend as the family and I haven't been here, but I sure intend to make up for that tomorrow and when I am away at my Mother-in-Laws

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

You're very welcome sis. Hope you all had a great day. Thank you so much for my birthday book. Already got quite a few in there.

Karan said...

Wow, that sure was a fabulous batch of pressies from your advent parcels. Hadn't realised I'd got that far behind with blog reading either.