Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Days 21 & 22

On Day 21 from Jacqui I received this lovely paddle hairbrush. These are my all time favourite hair brushes, now how did you know that mine needed replacing sis lol. Thank you very very much.
From Peg I received this lovely pair of scissors and handmade fob, they have been put to good use already, thanks hun
On day 22 from Peg I recieved this cute christmas box with beads and needles in it, the beads are in my favourite Royal blue, or in some cases it is known as colbolt blue. Thanks Peg
From my lovely sus Jacqui I received a bottle of my Favourite coloured wine Rose. Thanks sis, it is now in the fridge cooling so I can drink it later on.

I have been working on Bluebell and I am hoping that by tomorrow I shall be beading the top section, and starting on the bottom of the dress. Will post an update once the beads are all on.

2 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely advent gifts.

Jacqui said...

I'm a genius! The rose was a must cos I know how much you love it, and the brush was a lucky guess, to tame your wild mop. PMSL. Luv ya sis! xxx